Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can anyone tell me if we are really well-coached defensively, from scheme, to play-calling, to fundamentals?

Advertisement
Guysm,, playcalling will cover up our Oline deficienzieeez

Advertisement
I'm really starting to think we have no clue how to run a practice. I mean everything we do is sloppy. Everything! When we run dump offs or reverses... It get 1 yard and Pitt makes a Tackle immediately. When they do it our players miss a ton of tackles or leave WRs wide open. It's like they are just clueless out there
Sadly, you get what you pay for in coaching.

Lashlee is a great young mind. Theoretically, every coach we have is a solid young coach or a journeyman that has a lot of time in the game, but never reached that next level.

We are, in reality, a minor league program in coaching...either preparing them for the “$$next level$$” or reverting them back to Mediocrity.

Year 5 of Manny’s defense, 5 recruiting cycles, and Pitts backup QB is making easy throws all over the field to wide open WRs.
Schit scheme, schit playcalling by baker, schit player development and even schittier recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And think about it, Banda actually said he could start for any team in America. Hilarious.
1602959745800.png

Banda needs to shut the fack up and go back to his original job above!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back