Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm really starting to think we have no clue how to run a practice. I mean everything we do is sloppy. Everything! When we run dump offs or reverses... It get 1 yard and Pitt makes a Tackle immediately. When they do it our players miss a ton of tackles or leave WRs wide open. It's like they are just clueless out there

I'm really starting to think we have no clue how to run a practice. I mean everything we do is sloppy. Everything! When we run dump offs or reverses... It get 1 yard and Pitt makes a Tackle immediately. When they do it our players miss a ton of tackles or leave WRs wide open. It's like they are just clueless out there
Manny gonna Manny!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are just awful with keeping contain. Awful! Every time someone says something about the defense there’s always some captain save a hoe dude that comes up trying to negate what’s being said. We are so fundamentally unsound! That’s why guys who know the game or yelling about it!

The dumb things we repeatedly do should be so easy to fix.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny said they love creating chaos! Lmao what a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back