Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw the replay on Harleys td. Nice move to get in. No broadcast where I'm at. Be nice for the D to key off that and get a TO.

You also have to consider what Lashlee has in his toolbox before you properly criticize him.
Exactly, and the time he had to install his system, next to none.

I love his owns his **** and doesn’t throw players under the bus, but he knows what he has at OL...and it is very tough to play call around a weak OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't mean u was stupid literally. I meant you was stupid as in funny. Consider this your Florida ebonics lesson for the day, lol
Whew, now I DO feel stupid. Thanks! Sorry, I have had so many sarcastic comments get me in trouble over the years, I almost expect people to not get it. Sorta like the old haiku threads.

Not really; honestly. Pitt gave us that drive. We just need to come out w the W. I’ll take it anyway.
Yeah guess that screen that hit pope right in the hands and that deep bomb to Smith that hit him right in the hand but the defender grabbed his other hand were both bad throws, right? Dude had one bad pass that drive and yall gunna act like he wasn't good lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back