Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d sure like to see TVD for a series or two just to see what he’s got...can’t be any worse than King today and at least he could stand in the pocket and not get his passes tips on every other throw..

You can't do that. You'll never get another transfer QB.

You took Martell and didn't play him. Then you take a senior like King and bench him for a freshman. Doesn't work that way. King is not a good passer but he is plenty capable of winning games if the coaches just get their heads out of their asses and come up with better schemes that actually allows success. You can't eliminate ALL run plays except slow developing inside zone. You can't eliminate ALL patterns across the middle of the field. You can't cut the options down so much that a D-Coordinator can shut you down with a simple defense.

Advertisement
Cam about to bust a long one. Love the fact that we are playing young guys. Need a score out of the half. What a difference with Flagg and Brooks in there. They are always around the ball. McCloud has regressed so much
Thats what I am saying. How can Manny keep trotting out Jennings and Mcloud? If he's not careful he's gonna lose the locker room for playing these less talented guys.

Advertisement
No ****. And what are you seeing today and last week?

I never said he sucked, I have said he isn’t a freak athlete and he isn’t “the best passer this program has seen” everyone hypes him up to be. My thoughts are in Houston he was in a creative offense that gave him clear line of sight and clear reads because today I’m not seeing anything special. Same with last week.

I put a lot of that on Lashlee but missing swing passes or consistently having balls batted down is either a blocking issue/play design issue (tackle not cutting the edge so he can’t jump and bat the ball) or king being horrifically limited. You can pick, won’t offend me any.
Forgot what thread I posted in, but here were my concerns w/ King:

Which King was we getting; 2018 or 2019. Clearly, 2018 he set the world on fire, but 2019 he was a dumpster fire.

My other concern was he’s stepping up his comp, so would he be able to get back to 2018 form.

AND DEE WIGGINS???!! WTF???!

Honestly, I'll take a win any way I can get it. After getting hot then taking a waxing from a ranked team historically spells disaster for post-Dorsey canes. My standards are pathetically low, yet I live in a state where the fans burn couches and sniff their sisters' luscious holes.

At least the "wind" isn't evil this time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back