Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dropping in to say **** manny and his lack of leadership. 3 drive extending penalties already. He’s a *****. Peace all I’m ****ed up later
Don’t know how you aren’t losing your **** on the sideline.

There’s nothing ******* worse than refs who blow the whistle early when they can’t see the ball, don’t ******* assume you know where it is! Wtf

Advertisement
b222a0e1327463f1d7412ceceb36d3f2_large

Didn’t the NFL have this distinction years ago? I recall a problem with the judgement call part.
I believe so; but I’m not sure how it’s a judgement call. Clearly some mask are more egregious than others. Grabbing & twisting a guys helmet all the way around, or yanking him down via the face mask is pretty obvious vs. a grab & release or a brush by.

Advertisement
Amazing how different the defense looks when you play a 3-2 team starting a bad freshman backup.

I really don’t see much difference in this team sadly. I thought it would be, but it feels exactly the same.

Advertisement
Dropping in to say **** manny and his lack of leadership. 3 drive extending penalties already. He’s a *****. Peace all I’m ****ed up later
Yep. Morons on here claim it’s due to bad players, but Phillips is our 2nd best player on D.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back