CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did not want to see this scenario. Canes have a chance to tie a NCAA record
Losing a 5th game after being tied or leading in 4th quarter

Advertisement
97 is getting blown up inside 1 on 1... totally losing the edge

Man everyone was pro perry for the VT "comeback" as if the exact same thing didn't happen last year with FSU, followed by an implosion

Perry is the best chance we have. Tate is on medical leave.

Advertisement
They just ran the same play 3 times out of an unbalanced line to the left for 20yds.

**** Baker.

Go Canes

Aw bro; I’m sorry man, seriously.

Well, the reason y u probably see me go off so much on this site is b/c I know what Miami football looks like.....this ain’t Miami football like at all. Nothing close.
Back when ST returns were from the likes of Buchanon, to Parrish, to Hester, etc. I miss the feeling of when other fans would be like, "your guys' 2ndary is amazing" and Id just smirk and say, "the next guys could be better."

😫

Advertisement
That is just stupid beyond belief.

It's facts. I lived in Latin America for a while. The culture is deferential. People who don't have money are expected to put their heads down and do as they're told. They don't question authority the same way we do here.

Especially in Cuba and Venezuela, which are communist countries.

Williams has his flaws too. Don't act like he is any better. Perry can't go beyond one read and Williams is always in slow motion. I seriously question how both beat out Tate.

No doubt , I kept saying it doesn’t matter who plays. Both have their flaws.

But they were shredding Williams like scum bags they are. Like it really mattered.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back