CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe me and @brock weren’t hating , not delusional. The little kosi queens lead by the lead booger eater @KrazyCane were too dumb to see the issues and what Williams was dealing with.

Ol is god awful and kosi looks scared to death.
Williams has his flaws too. Don't act like he is any better. Perry can't go beyond one read and Williams is always in slow motion. I seriously question how both beat out Tate.

Jesus Christ do we have a quick passing game

We do. Each time they try it Pitt jumps the route & one read Perry almost throws an interception. When we do something different one read Perry...well, you get the point.

Advertisement
It's never going to happen because supposed "fans" of miami are saying it's never going to happen. Hecht has yall brainwashed.

Typical naysayer South Florida mentality, though. The whole culture down there is tainted by immigrants coming from countries like Cuba and Venezuela where you've been beaten down like dogs for generations, and now the entire culture is full of people with no self-belief no sense of enterprise.

Y'all do you, man. But that mentality is why you lose.

That is just stupid beyond belief.

Advertisement
I don’t care if you can make an argument the Oline is a “player problem” or not. Butch Barry can’t have the worst unit in FBS and keep his job, just on principle.

Advertisement
It's never going to happen because supposed "fans" of miami are saying it's never going to happen. Hecht has yall brainwashed.

Typical naysayer South Florida mentality, though. The whole culture down there is tainted by immigrants coming from countries like Cuba and Venezuela where you've been beaten down like dogs for generations, and now the entire culture is full of people with no self-belief no sense of enterprise.

Y'all do you, man. But that mentality is why you lose.
Just out of curiosity where do you live? You are a peasant my friend who doesn't hava dollar to his name.

Advertisement
Just think more people showed up at the Pitt vs UCF game than Pitt vs UM. We have fallen to just another a game status.

Man we better win this game today.

Go Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back