CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree with this however after living in Vegas and seeing where they put that stadium....I’m starting to believe anything is possible in construction.

There were some old run down hotels that got demolished for the raiders stadium to be built.

I lived on the same street the stadium is being built on in a high rise condo behind the Aria.

People who work in construction are amazing Man. I still can’t believe there is a stadium on that street lol.

Miami won't be able to claim eminent domain and clear land around campus on the cheap. The houses around campus are worth MILLIONS.

If ****ng Cam Harris just runs a good pylon flair full speed to the wide side he’s wide open and they can’t get there. Our RBs run **** Routes. And Glue Slurpy Perry didn’t make things better.

Advertisement
This team simply does not play smart football. Wiggins didn't finish his route, Perry missed Harris wide open...someone just make a ****1ng play.

Advertisement
Why do we just give those passes away all game? That should’ve been a Pitt first down if he didn’t drop the pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most are guys always get open vut when u recruit this OL those qbs and have coaches that dont know wtf they are doing these r the results

Wait , you mean it’s not ol? The booger eaters told me kosi was far better , even though he only makes one read and is inaccurate as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back