CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I love that Cam was just there looking at the DE and not chipping. Enos is an idiot.

Then Cam proceeds to run a pathetic out route after not chipping. Enos is an idiot.

Truly proud of our kids and the effort today. Hopefully they can withstand the wave after half and get the momentum going out way. Great mental toughness 🙌 respect what they’re doing. It’s a **** of an effort!!!

Advertisement
When he separated his throwing shoulder, probably.

That's the confusing thing. It seems like his shoulder is bad, but then why is he dressed each week & in games? Makes no sense. If the shoulder can't hold up right now then why not Tate or our frosh QB as backups. None of this makes sense.

You just can’t convince me that we don’t have another option at LT. I didn’t even say better. Just another. How can we keep trotting this kid out there? I legit don’t think he would start at a juco

Offense is pathetic. Can we try something different? Deep ball, TE screen, TRICK PLAY?

CAN I GET 1 ****** TRICK PLAY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA DEEP PLAY AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA

CIS GONE CIS

Advertisement
Hey CIS ****tards, remember when Jarren’s RPO game allowed us to move up and down the field at will?
Good times. Glad we got N’Garbage playing just like literally half of you were demanding. Next you want Tate 😂😂😂😂😂
When was that?

I’m sure this slow plodding, long developing, terrible 3rd down and red zone offense is just what Manny Diaz imagined when he hired Enos.

I love that Cam was just there looking at the DE and not chipping. Enos is an idiot.

Then Cam proceeds to run a pathetic out route after not chipping. Enos is an idiot.
You got 4 things right. That's pretty good!

Advertisement
He's not a bad QB because of a missed rollout throw. He's a bad QB because of so many other things.

he is bad cause he missed a wide open TE on a rollout.....he is bad cause his accuracy sucks......he is bad cause he cant read a defense.......

GLAD YOU ADMITTED THAT HE IS BAD

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back