CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarren being injured cost us these past two games. Shame our OL is so ******* bad

Advertisement
Have Jimmy Murphy run the wild cat. This offense is trash. Manny better be looking for Enos’ replacement

On my mama we better not lose getting peppered w FGs. This O gotta do something! Why can’t these mofos get on the same page.

A) O plays well, D gives up ***
B) D plays well, O looks like *** or
C) O & D plays well, ST is ***

F!

Advertisement
were not. something ivins said before UF. miami fans have to stop thinking bc of the stars, were more talented. the large gap isnt there this year compared to years past. we still dont have good coaching tho
Don’t expect the ******* idiots on this board ever to accept that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams. He looked very good in the 4 games he played. he makes more than 1 read, keeps his eyes up when pressured. Is accurate. But hey, let's not play our most promising young QB in years because, well, I don't know.

No he didn't. Stop saying that. Dude was trash

Advertisement
Remember when the “Kosi Hive” tried to tell us that Perry would have had us at 5-1 before the GT game?

Well if I want advice on building something maybe I'll ask your daddy.

Sit down, trust fund boy. You ain't EARNED **** in your life... you don't talk to me.
Hey Fhaggot. I earned every single thing I have. I don’t take a dime for anything and put myself through law school with student loans I took out myself and paid back myself. You named yourself after a ghey band. Go fûck yourself u piece of garbage. I shît on the life you have. You’re an absolute dumb shît of stupidity poRsting about zoning and shît you no nothing about. We’re laughing at you.

I mean... they COULD build a stadium if they wanted to.

They building new dorms, new buildings all over that **** campus. But they can't do a stadium?

Nah. They don't WANT to build a stadium, and they got you all fooled

Do you realize how much land is required for a stadium? Apparently not. To build a decent stadium on campus, you'd have to level half of it. Never mind creating the infrastructure needed to handle that many vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back