CANES vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Defense is playing slow. Feet stuck in mud. I know footing hasn't been solid and they've slipped a couple times too. But man, we're being outran by Pitt at times. That's not supposed to happen to south FLA kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defense is playing slow. Feet stuck in mud. I know footing hasn't been solid and they've slipped a couple times too. But man, we're being outran by Pitt at times. That's not supposed to happen to south FLA kids.

I went to a Pitt game at this stadium when Golden was HC. They couldn't handle our speed on both sides of the ball. DL & WRs dominated...

Advertisement
Advertisement
It dont matter if there sfla kids....are they the elite sfla kids is the question. Doesnt matter if someones from pitt or wherever people runs fast all over the globe. But I get what u mean.....still though get all the elites to look fastsr. On NSD we always holding our dik in our hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back