Canes vs Pitt - All the Marbles

Advertisement
I think that was Michigan State losing to Iowa with a 10 point lead with 19 seconds left.
Yep. Here's the Rutgers vs Minnesota account (the one I was thinking of):

The Gophers game-winning shot capped a 15-4 run in the final 1:15 for Minnesota's only lead of the game. Minny was one of the worst B1G teams to boot.

Do we get Omier and Pack back for 2 more years or likely 1 more year?
Hope both come back for at least one more year. I still believe Wong should return for his last year, but I know he’s wanting to leave for the NBA. Here’s hoping we make another deep run, and give these younger guys some more experience for the next couple of years.

Advertisement
I would love to see Wong return next year for his final year of eligibility. I just don’t see it happening.

If Wongs ultimate goal is to make an NBA roster, he should really think long and hard about returning next season because the sky is the limit if he does. One more year would give him the shine he would need if he wants to become a high draft pick.

He will have a lot of options on the table if he does decide to turn pro. He’s good enough right now to play professionally overseas and make himself a lot of money.

If he comes back though, he’s got a shot at improving his inconsistent game and be in the discussion for POY next year while helping to lead his team on a national title run and be coached by one of if not the best coach in the country for one more year!.

I hope he comes back but I’m pretty sure he gone after this season.

Advertisement
I would love to see Wong return next year for his final year of eligibility. I just don’t see it happening.

If Wongs ultimate goal is to make an NBA roster, he should really think long and hard about returning next season because the sky is the limit if he does. One more year would give him the shine he would need if he wants to become a high draft pick.

He will have a lot of options on the table if he does decide to turn pro. He’s good enough right now to play professionally overseas and make himself a lot of money.

If he comes back though, he’s got a shot at improving his inconsistent game and be in the discussion for POY next year while helping to lead his team on a national title run and be coached by one of if not the best coach in the country for one more year!.

How much do you think he can make overseas? Wondering how it might compare to an over the top NIL deal.

Gonna have to argue that "not even close" part. I'd say Omier at 14 pts and 10 rebs a game to Millers 15 pts and 6 rebs is **** close.
For me, when thinking about our MVP, I focus on who could we least do without. To me, that's Omier. Not saying he's our "best" all-round basketball player, just that he's the one whose skill set is not possible to replace.

No one else can defend down low, rebound on both ends of the court, give us an inside scoring presence, and eat space.

That crowd was loud last night but the Duke crowd was off the charts you got to see the sheer power of Watsco aka (Cameron indoor South)👍

Advertisement
On average , these guys are making between 80,000 and $200,000 per year.

I’m sure a sweet NIL deal would be able to cover that.

Ok so you see where my head is at. If Pack got $400k, Wong, who will be first team ACC, coming off a great year, should probably get more to stay. Unless someone has a really good shot at making an NBA team I wouldn't write them off in the NIL era.

Advertisement

Agree 100%. He won’t be drafted. His game is all over the place. He should absolutely stay. Could be a special team. But I doubt he does.

Pardon my ignorance, but with the same conference record and a head to head win over UVA, why is ESPN reporting that we share the regular season ACC title with UVA? Wouldn't the H2H win count as the tiebreaker?

Advertisement
Back