Canes vs Pitt - All the Marbles

Advertisement
We’ve said all year this team is relaxed…never seems rattled. Never even seems like they feel like they need some urgency. It’s a great way to play for 37-38 minutes. It’s awful as a fan to watch for those final 2-3

What's crazy is that Wong's few points were gifted. He got bailed out by marginal foul calls on half of his shots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1677979204862.gif

1677979308828.gif

Advertisement
Pack and Omier are our best players. I’ve been on fsu and Pitt against the spread because Vegas hasn’t respected how important a healthy pack is to this team

great year but the team can’t close out games. If you homers want to act like that doesn’t matter going into March madness than so be it. This team not closing out games all year scares the living **** out of me. Simple things like breaking a press and using timeouts are foreign to this squad. Not going to work when it’s all on the line.

Go Canes. Great year by everyone. But god **** it’s like I’ve watched the same game 15 times this year… a few of those leading to L’s
What’s the reason they have such a terrible time closing games? Is it as simple as Wong has a low basketball IQ and Pack has the skill set of a severely undersized SG that’s masquerading as a PG? So basically lack of true elite ball handler

Advertisement
Back