Canes vs Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we get a REAL COACH? Why is this school so f##king cheap? I knew at halftime we were going to lose this game because of this kind of coaching. I can't stand this pathetic football we've played since 2001. It is nauseating. I don't even enjoy watching these games anymore.

Advertisement
Anyone blaming this on Golden is an idiot. Golden didn't fumble twice(Dobard and Walford), drop a TD(Berrios), miss a FG(Badgley), and the extra point blocked. Aside from that, the refs gave F$U the **** game. Clear fumble on O'Leary.

What about not calling a timeout on that game defining drive that FSU fumbled the ball ?

Dude, that was not a fumble. Come on. It was smart to save the To, he would have lost the challenge and waisted it.

How do you know that ? it looked like a fumble to everyone even the commentators.

This was totally on the coaching staff. Way too conservative in the 2nd half. Why stop doing what's working? You have to keep attacking a team like FSU, not just try to hold on. It was so obvious and Herbstreit kept mentioning it.. It's hard to get the momentum back once you stop being aggressive.

Advertisement
Go figure Dalvin Cook would shed 6 tackles for the game winning score. I really can't help but laugh.

Great game plans on offense and defense in the first half. We got too conservative and hoped FSU would beat themselves. They didn't.

Yea, like he used the time out when he couldn't call a ******* play and let them run 30 40 seconds off the clock

Advertisement
Anyone blaming this on Golden is an idiot. Golden didn't fumble twice(Dobard and Walford), drop a TD(Berrios), miss a FG(Badgley), and the extra point blocked. Aside from that, the refs gave F$U the **** game. Clear fumble on O'Leary.

What about not calling a timeout on that game defining drive that FSU fumbled the ball ?

Dude, that was not a fumble. Come on. It was smart to save the To, he would have lost the challenge and waisted it.

How do you know that ? it looked like a fumble to everyone even the commentators.

Who gives a fvck you pvssy

Is that what you're going to complain. About out of EVERYTHING that happened in the second half.

I'll blame Golden, Dobard carried the ball like a loaf on bread on the wrong side of the body, that is poor technique and all coaching. Why was Berrios in the game in the first place, Herb Waters catches that ball every time, the wrong player was in the game. Poor blocking on the extra point was the reason for the extra point block. If the offense was not so conservative in the second half, missing a field goal might not have mattered.

Same Sh**t every year, Go away Donna, please in December, Please just go the **** away!11

Kids deserve better man.

Defense is better but still hate this scheme. Hate the way they have the guys rush the passer. Taken away the natural talents of McCord and Thomas.

Oh and **** us for not getting in plays quicker

Advertisement

this right here. one of our bush league reporters should ask Foldie about that

Like I said earlier this week, with the team we have there was NO REASON TO LOSE. And they showed that in the first half. Then Alice ****ed her panties and showed her ******* ***** to the world.

Advertisement

Who gives a fvck you pvssy

Is that what you're going to complain. About out of EVERYTHING that happened in the second half.

This coaching staff sucks balls like it or not that play is the difference between a win and a loss.

Like I said earlier this week, with the team we have there was NO REASON TO LOSE. And they showed that in the first half. Then Alice ****ed her panties and showed her ******* ***** to the world.

Truth man. It hurts because the talent is there.

Sucks Bush got hurt.

Even Herbstreit was in WTF mode talking about our play calling in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back