Canes vs Noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyone blaming this on Golden is an idiot. Golden didn't fumble twice(Dobard and Walford), drop a TD(Berrios), miss a FG(Badgley), and the extra point blocked. Aside from that, the refs gave F$U the **** game. Clear fumble on O'Leary.

You are ****** RETARTED!!
Did you not see us not do one play action pass all second half!??! Did you not hear the announcers keep saying how passive we were?!! Did you not see us playing too much zone and not spying Jamie all second half?!! We had all the confidence in the world in the first two. We turned the ball over but so did they. Our players even looked like they were not happy with the play calls. Get off Foldens Cokk!!! We just HOPED they would **** up and that's sad!! It's not fair to our players!

why can't the big east still exist? we'd be crawling back asking for forgiveness...

why can't the big east still exist? we'd be crawling back asking for forgiveness...

Who gives a **** about what conference were in if we still can't beat fsu...not like the Acc is a god**** powerhouse compared to the big east

Advertisement
**** crying shame that this fat scared ****** has taken a really good veteran team and hung a 6-4 record on them. It's a fcking crime that this club is 6-4. You saw this team's potential in the 1st half. That had nothing to do with FSU playing poorly. We took it to them, and had we kept that aggressive approach the whole game there's no question we win.

Instead, I'm absolutely positive Folden said, "OK, we got them reeling now. Now, let's establish the run in the 2nd half and shorten the game and wear them out." Piece of ****.

**** crying shame that this fat scared ****** has taken a really good veteran team and hung a 6-4 record on them. It's a fcking crime that this club is 6-4. You saw this team's potential in the 1st half. That had nothing to do with FSU playing poorly. We took it to them, and had we kept that aggressive approach the whole game there's no question we win.

Instead, I'm absolutely positive Folden said, "OK, we got them reeling now. Now, let's establish the run in the 2nd half and shorten the game and wear them out." Piece of ****.
Of course he did, the sideline reporter even said he said rushing the ball was what was gonna win the game in the 4th...yeah it won the ******* game alright, just not for us

Advertisement
Just want the season to end today; Loser Al lost the team today...They will go through the motions, lose at where Loser Al loved to Coach (UVA) and then to Pitt @ home (insert Fowler crowd comment here), go on to a 6-6 Bowl game, get beat by an inferior team and Loser Al and Dorito return next year...

(Sigh)

Advertisement
I will take that performance. Don like to say moral victory, but this was one. We toolkthem to the final possession.

**** THAT. OUR FIRST HALF TELLS YOU WHAT KIND OF TEAM WE HAVE. THE SECOND HALF TELLS YOU THE CORCHES WE HAVE.

Easily the dumbest thing I've ever read in this forum

IDGAF what you think. Go choke on a ****.

Lol you're so tough on the Internet

I will take that performance. Don like to say moral victory, but this was one. We toolkthem to the final possession.

**** THAT. OUR FIRST HALF TELLS YOU WHAT KIND OF TEAM WE HAVE. THE SECOND HALF TELLS YOU THE CORCHES WE HAVE.

Easily the dumbest thing I've ever read in this forum

You calling that dumb and you're poRsting this **** on Twitter??? Lawlzzz

2cpsuox.jpg

Lmfaooooo. "in every stretch of the mind"??? English, ************, do you speak it?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back