Canes vs Nebraska 2015

Advertisement
That was probably the worst win I've ever attended. It was a party at halftime when we were up big, and then just a slow horrible grind until we finally eeked out the win in OT... Brutal.

Don't remember having any strong opinion on the reffing, and I'm not about to re-watch that **** to jog my memory...

Just stop bro. Just stop. Ain't nobody crying. Just talking facts. If you want to be on the other side of right or wrong. That's on you bro.... If there's ever a team aka fan base that's been discriminated against...it is us. And it's not even close.
We Cane fans live and feel this ****. That's on us. We get it. But stop with the fn apologies.
Don't kid yourself. I sat in that stadium that raw *** day. But you do you bro. Keep defending the problem. DID YOU NOT SEE THE FIESTA BOWL? OR THE ND GAME where we didn't fumble on the 1 yards line?

Not to mention the off-field bias is even worse than the refs.

None of us need any reminder as to the tremendous double-standard against Miami Hurricanes. The NCAA literally invented the legal concept of self-corroboration because some kids were getting free steaks.

If you don't think there's a specific, implicit bias against Miami, you're utterly blind.

Advertisement
Canes fans have more ref crybabies per capita than any fanbase on the planet, regardless of sport. It’s incredible.

The real fact is that was one of the worst displays of coaching I’ve ever seen at the collegiate level. There were many times where it was clearly evident that Al Golden and Turkey **** were in over their heads, but that was certainly an eye-opener.

so true... and to bring it up 5 years later on the 4th of July seems like a good illustration of that

that game was the worst officiated game UM has been a part of in 10 years. As the OP said the refs did everything in their power to help us lose BUT the people talking about how Golden was horrible are also completely spot on . The refs cheating crap wouldnt of mattered had Golden had 1 iota of coaching talent.

Advertisement
Facts:

We have some legitimate ref gripes: ‘88 against ND and ‘03 against OSU. 2015, my ninja??! LMAO; absolutely not. That was all Golden and these wack flamingo uniforms. Lol.
I remember that ’88 game against ND much better than this husker game. Wasn’t this the year that canes fans were rooting for the team to lose so Golden would get fired earlier in the season?

The refs tried everything in their power to take this game from us back in 2015. One of the biggest displays of out right cheating I've ever seen in my life. The Nebraska fans sitting next to us were even admitting something smelled very fishy. I don't think I've ever left a Canes game after a W and felt so defeated in my life. The refs tried to take the life out of us Canes Fans that day.

Go Canes!!!

We won all that matters , that game was an emotional roller coaster, but enjoyable

The refs tried everything in their power to take this game from us back in 2015. One of the biggest displays of out right cheating I've ever seen in my life. The Nebraska fans sitting next to us were even admitting something smelled very fishy. I don't think I've ever left a Canes game after a W and felt so defeated in my life. The refs tried to take the life out of us Canes Fans that day.

Go Canes!!!

Forgot how trash our uniforms were my gawd !!!

I remember that ’88 game against ND much better than this husker game. Wasn’t this the year that canes fans were rooting for the team to lose so Golden would get fired earlier in the season?

That is correct. Lol.

Advertisement

Go Canes!!!

AL GOLDEN DIDNT WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME AND I BLAME BLAKE JAMES FOR HIS DEMISE

Go Canes!!!

I had just moved to Orlando from South Florida, and my new place didn’t have internet or satellite yet. I drove to a Buffalo Wild Wings near the tour it’s area got my seat at the bar early and watched games all day. As 8pm rolled up I was getting pumped and all of a sudden every single god **** TV turned to the FSU Clemson game and I quickly found out it was an FSU bar. They ended up changing a small TV at bar to Canes game and I maybe saw 2 other canes fans, so that was just the set up for a 💩 night. I also think that day Miss St beat LSU and started there little top 5 run that year.

This was the game my boy snuck a flask of bourbon into. Pretty sure I blacked out and don’t remember much of the game at all.

Advertisement
That game had nothing to do with the refs. It was the shining example of why Fat Al was unfit to coach a major program. He got up by 20 and the ***** decided to go ultra conservative and play not to lose rather than go for the jugular. That's why that game went to overtime. You don't think part of the reason we got curb stomped by Clemson is because the players lost respect for him after that?

I was living in Nebraska at the time and I kept telling their fans they have a chance as long as there's time on the clock and that jackass golden was the HC. Couldnt stand watching Miami games then and not much has changed now to be honest. I mean, watching Miami play defense made me cut all my hair off. I used to have pretty hair like them singing *** ninja's too man passed me right the *** off!

Advertisement
Back