Canes vs Nebraska 2015

Turnoverchaincane

Lake Lucerne Cane

The refs tried everything in their power to take this game from us back in 2015. One of the biggest displays of out right cheating I've ever seen in my life. The Nebraska fans sitting next to us were even admitting something smelled very fishy. I don't think I've ever left a Canes game after a W and felt so defeated in my life. The refs tried to take the life out of us Canes Fans that day.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Canes fans have more ref crybabies per capita than any fanbase on the planet, regardless of sport. It’s incredible.

The real fact is that was one of the worst displays of coaching I’ve ever seen at the collegiate level. There were many times where it was clearly evident that Al Golden and Turkey **** were in over their heads, but that was certainly an eye-opener.

Canes fans have more ref crybabies per capita than any fanbase on the planet, regardless of sport. It’s incredible.

The real fact is that was one of the worst displays of coaching I’ve ever seen at the collegiate level. There were many times where it was clearly evident that Al Golden and Turkey **** were in over their heads, but that was certainly an eye-opener.

Facts:

We have some legitimate ref gripes: ‘88 against ND and ‘03 against OSU. 2015, my ninja??! LMAO; absolutely not. That was all Golden and these wack flamingo uniforms. Lol.

Facts:

We have some legitimate ref gripes: ‘88 against ND and ‘03 against OSU. 2015, my ninja??! LMAO; absolutely not. That was all Golden and these wack flamingo uniforms. Lol.

I watched the linked video, which I don’t remember ever seeing, and it was incredibly well done. 2 things stuck out:

1. We blew a 30-10 4th quarter lead to ******* Nebraska and we had NFL players literally EVERYWHERE on that team. That was basically an NFL JV team. And we could barely beat Nebraska at home lol.

2. Those jerseys were a crime against humanity

Advertisement
Advertisement

Living in gainesville I raise you with gator fans. They’re unreal.

Some of the worst coaching I have ever seen. I remember so many people leaving the stadium because they thought for sure the game was over. Nope Al Folden was coaching and the game is never over under him.

Advertisement
This was the game where julio frenk wanted to slap the **** out of the penn disgrace morons, was probably the last time he spoke football until covid!

Advertisement

Just stop bro. Just stop. Ain't nobody crying. Just talking facts. If you want to be on the other side of right or wrong. That's on you bro.... If there's ever a team aka fan base that's been discriminated against...it is us. And it's not even close.
We Cane fans live and feel this ****. That's on us. We get it. But stop with the fn apologies.
Don't kid yourself. I sat in that stadium that raw *** day. But you do you bro. Keep defending the problem. DID YOU NOT SEE THE FIESTA BOWL? OR THE ND GAME where we didn't fumble on the 1 yards line?

Go Canes!!!

Go Canes!!

Just stop bro. Just stop. Ain't nobody crying. Just talking facts. If you want to be on the other side of right or wrong. That's on you bro.... If there's ever a team aka fan base that's been discriminated against...it is us. And it's not even close.
We Cane fans live and feel this ****. That's on us. We get it. But stop with the fn apologies.
Don't kid yourself. I sat in that stadium that raw *** day. But you do you bro. Keep defending the problem. DID YOU NOT SEE THE FIESTA BOWL? OR THE ND GAME where we didn't fumble on the 1 yards line?

Go Canes!!!

Go Canes!!

What’s the highest grade you completed?

Advertisement
Back