Canes vs ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was a big time play by Cager. I'm happy to see him step up in a game like this. What a night

FYI we've done this without our best WR and RB. Yup.

I said it before I'll say it again.. Walton is good but you can easily say Homer is on his level. Homer plays big in big game. Walton plays big vs smaller teams.

CFB should be worried.They should be reeeaaal worried.We are in year 21/2.wait till these next 2 classes get here.

Advertisement
Duval904 said we would lose both games.... He is forever a sucka in my book. -3 my *** ND doesn't see speed like this in practice. Let's put a 40-0 burger on them. I think we move up to #3 in the polls. Let's finish the game working on timing and rhythm while continuing to be aggressive.

Bro this domer fan was talking so much **** saying ***** ed reed and we’re living in the past before the game, I told him you’re not ready for what’s going to happen lol. Dude just left the game lol.

Im trying to get my girlfriend, who knows next to nothing about college football, to understand the amount of **** that domer fans in that stadium are taking right now. lol

Advertisement
What a night!! Statement to all of college football. Richt is just getting started.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Bro this domer fan was talking so much **** saying ***** ed reed and we’re living in the past before the game, I told him you’re not ready for what’s going to happen lol. Dude just left the game lol.

Life is good brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back