Canes vs ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to score with the first drive... Gotta keep scoring.. Put this game away and let the back ups get valuable playing time. Put these boys away.

Advertisement
ST, RIP, was smiling down on that pick six. I am going be get very drunk tonight.

Im still confused with Richt having Cager, Irvin Jr and Dyall Harris in the game on two consecutive drives.

I can only guess that he thinks the emotional dump from this game is going to wear both teams down by the 4th quarter.

Just about a perfect half of football though.

This is a year earlier than I expected but it is so fun to watch. I was 9 when we started winning natties every other year.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Lets see, I called a KO return. Lets see if Jeff Thomas can take the edge and take it all the way on opening Half kickoff

Advertisement
Rosier for the Heisman

Want be in the running I know. Far more important to me he is a proven winner

Hey, all you Clydes, we have a full half to go.

We need to go full Jimmy Johnson on these arrogant fvcks in the 2nd half.

No points. Zero the ******** out. Get into the forties. Fitting Revenge for the 1988 game.

I want a 40 burger!!

40-0

Not enough.

45-0.

The injustice visited upon Cleveland Gary could never be satisfied with a mere forty points.

Advertisement
Do not let up. Give them no hope. Break their bones, break their spirit, crush their ******* will. Revenge tour mother ****ers!

I want to score with the first drive... Gotta keep scoring.. Put this game away and let the back ups get valuable playing time. Put these boys away.

Agreed.

Points of any kind would be YUGE!! Even a field goal.

Get it to 30-0 before the domers touch the ball in the second half.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I will admit if we go up 35-0 it probably is over as there is no team that will put up 35 on our D in one half.

Im still confused with Richt having Cager, Irvin Jr and Dyall Harris in the game on two consecutive drives.

I can only guess that he thinks the emotional dump from this game is going to wear both teams down by the 4th quarter.

Just about a perfect half of football though.

I think this. Save the starters for the 4th, get back ups in when you can. That's how you build depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back