CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
QB play next season is going to be so ******* important. Absolutely must nail the QB transfer next year.

How are they going to nail it?

If you're a good QB, trying to up your stock for the draft, why in the **** would you come here? What have we shown that says to someone with a pulse, yup, I wanna go there.

It isn't happening. Next year's QB is on the team and it'll be what it'll be.

People I have a problem with:

Mario

Dawson

TVD

Stop putting the ******* kid out there

Mario's addiction to this offense will be gis downfall. We have regressed to looking schematic exactly like last year. It's what he wants to do regardless of who the OC is.
This style of offense will be his Dnofrio.

Advertisement
TVD isnt the problem. He is… but hes not THE problem.
It’s Dawson and Mario.

After Emory performance against Clemson, it should have taken less than 1/2 the following week to see TVD didn’t have “it” anymore, regardless of the scoreboard. But they couldn’t see it.

And it’s only gotten worse week by week.

If they want to salvage anything this year (namely recruiting), they absolutely NEED to announce Emory starter Monday.
You can take losses with true freshman and sell the future. You can’t do that if you ride with TVD after this. You will also see recrutis drop out because we can’t or won‘t let best guy play.

Advertisement
Just watched the replay of the game. TVD was ******. But wait, we can’t criticize him.

Bro he has been in meltdown mode for several games. Williams beat Clemson. I don't blame tvd because he shouldnt have been on the field.

Why is he checking down while down 2 scores under a minute??? TVD truly must have 0 awareness

Advertisement
Everyone needs to take a step back. Get away from the ledge and ******* breathe. Jesus, this place is miserable. I mean, that was N.C. State. The Wolfpack. We're definitely building a foundation here.
Nobody is at the ledge. I realized at the beginning of the game win or lose we weren't going to Charlotte and we're not beating FSU.

It's time to move on. Play Emory and Jacurri.

Advertisement
No. This IS on Mario. Like I asked, did you SEE the offense the first few games? It was massively different. Not because TVD was mgically inexplicably good vs bad now. It was different because of how it was designed and schemed. That is a CHOICE and and PLAN. No, Mario isn't "calling" plays, but he absolutely determines the direction of the offense. Under Lashlee TVD didn't look like this because Manny let Lashlee run the offense.
Brother, tvd can't hit a ******* check down. Teams learned how to confuse tvd, which am did not do. You could even seem glimpses of it vs temple.

Then the coaches get super conservative to keep it close and limit turnovers. Somehow Tvd still turns it over 3 times a game with 10 second pockets.

It's a perpetuating circle.

Blame Mario for not recruiting a qb. Blame him for not pulling tvd. Blame his **** gameday coaching. Blame his timeout mismanagement. Blame it all.

But TVD is a ******* bum and the majority of the problem. He can't read a ******* defense. I'm sitting here watching him with 10 second pockets throwing checkdowns as I type

I have faith TVD. 14 points in 1:30

you can do it cheering GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back