CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come On Wrestling GIF by WWE
Culture hasn't changed a bit. Still they same bunch of losers that don't care about on field performance. Can't wait to get bent over by FSU next weekend...

Advertisement
Mario needs at least 10 more 5 stars, 20 really. Can’t win with this lack of talent. We’re still working and gotta back to work tomorrow. My coffee is brewing.

Advertisement
The ONLY reason Dawson should get heat is that he keeps sending TVD out there. If Mario is forcing you to play TVD, resign. Other than that, this isn't on him. You can't win with a terrible QB, no playcaller can.
He hasn’t been a very good play caller either.

defense keeps playing their tails off and the offense keeps ****ting on them. Defense should just fold next week and give the offense a taste of their own medicine

Advertisement
Just watched the replay of the game. TVD was ******. But wait, we can’t criticize him.

Advertisement
I miss the days of having hope to fire a ****** coach within the next 3 to 4 years instead of the next eight
Remember a few weeks back when you were defending TVD when I said his *** should have stayed on the pine? Dumb ****.

Advertisement
I'd take Josh Mcdaniels over Maribro. He is the complete opposite of anything inspiring. True Charlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back