CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
See, Mario: this is when you don’t take a knee.

This is when you ram it down your opponents throat and take their soul.

Which is what NC St is about to do.

Advertisement
This coach has broken my will to watch this team.

He's been here for 21 games and only one has been worth rewatching

Everything else is like putting salt in ur eyes

Advertisement
I don’t see another win this season guys
They should let the kid play because TVD is done here

Agree. We might have a chance at home against UL bc it’s at home but the reality is that 0-4 is most likely.

giphy-12.gif

You know what.... I'm hopping on the "Blame Mario and Dawson for still putting him out there" train.

I'm legit not watching next weeks game if TurnoverVanDyke is our starter.
I'm not watching it full stop.

It's 3am and they've purposefully sabotaged the team because they're too scared to pull the QB. You don't deserve to get paid the massive amounts of money you're banking if you can't make the big decisions.

I'm angry tonight - and I haven't been angry for a while 'cos this team has broken me over the last 15 years.

Advertisement
I absolutely hate the new Miami style of Football. Mario perfect drive is a 17 play 75 yard drive that kills 10 mins off the clock and win games 20-17 like Iowa. We are the Iowa of the South and we're paying 80M for it.

Advertisement
Mario really sacrificed his career and the success of the team for Tyler Van f**in Dyke. Wow, just wow. Of all the hills to die on, ships to go down on, and swords to fall on this is the one you choose?

For what? Moral high ground? You gain nothing and no one will remember you for being honorable only a loser who hitched his wagon to a loser..

Gtfomf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back