CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m getting flashbacks of our 2018 team. Elite defense, incompetent offense.
The offense was good up until Perry laid an egg against Virginia. Well except LSU. But Toledo, Savannah State, Unc, and FSU the offense did good.

I wish we had journalists of yesteryear that wouldn’t be afraid to ask good hard questions and the coach couldn’t wuss his way out of answering hard questions.

Advertisement
NC state is so bad and the coaches and offense doing everything in their power to lose this game. Never thought miamis O would be here after the start of the season
Live look at Mario part 3

Home Learning GIF by Twinkl Parents

Mario gonna win this one 12-10 and tell us about how we're improving and we should be happy with the win.

Advertisement
Hard to ask a lot of Emory if you throw him in the middle of the 4th quarter. Emory should have started the 2nd half. Another poor in game coaching decision by Mario.

Advertisement
We have to hit on a pass. They are starting to sell out stopping the run. If I'm Dawson I go screen on first down here, something easy for Van Dyke

I agree but I wouldn't say this is an elite OL. If this was a elite OL the rbs would be able to get some bigger runs. Maybe that will happen later if NC St tires out but haven't had alot of room to run and no time to throw ball
Tell me you are on crack, without telling me. Primary RB tonight is averaging well over 5 yards per carry, TVD has a ton of time to throw, despite NCSU being a blitzing team. TVD is just bad. Period. There are few OLs providing this amount of time. Is it the second coming of the Great Wall of Dallas? No, but grade wise, I wouldn't be shocked to see them solidly in the top 10% as a unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back