CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well focused team here. 2 missed ints, penalty on 3rd and short, settle for 2 fgs when getting decent drives. Nc st is going to score at will it looks like now unless this D does something different

Advertisement
If your gonna pull that **** RPO rip the ball to the WR

Stared down the WR and let that Dline read his eyes and realize he could jump and contest it

Playing like a **** freshmen

It isn't ideal, but I will say this, the drops have to stop as well. Two drops so far, you can't have that, especially from a TE room that doesn't see targets to begin with.
Funny thing is that was considered a strength for him in the past.

Advertisement
I remember earlier in the season when we had some really cool creative play calls near the end zone

And now we get this **** over and over again
Avengers Endgame GIF

Advertisement
Critical to get points. D settle down here bounce back. Hold them from this gimmick stuff.

Im not worried.

NC State using that gimmick **** in the first quarter tells what their coaching staff thinks about their team's ability to drive the field on our D.

Advertisement
It isn't ideal, but I will say this, the drops have to stop as well. Two drops so far, you can't have that, especially from a TE room that doesn't see targets to begin with.

It’s not just the drops.

You’ve had three different guys run the wrong ******* route.

What in the actual **** is going on out there!?

Advertisement
Late throw, stared him down. For those of you who hate the fysical style thank god Mario brought it in because we win 4-5 if we’re counting on this guy to win us games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back