CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who remembers Wright? I do. No, Wright wouldn't have looked like Superman with this offense.

Wright had no touch. Absolutely none whatsoever. He had a cannon and threw everything hard, so often high, and his ball down the field absolutely sucked.

Want to talk about here and now, that's cool. Let's not reinvent history or the players themselves. Wright was a highly touted player who didn't live up to the hype from day one on the national stage. That was the All American game and a preview of what was to come. He was a JAG, hate that term, but it's what it is.
This is accurate...was the consensus Gatorade national player of the year.
Had no feel for the position...had a cannon for an arm but was soft as pudding

Advertisement
I go all the way back to the pick against Miami Oh. The same ****. A&M was an abberation. Forced throws in other games but got away with it due to talent level disparity.
Maybe it's miami oh I'm thinking about. It's been there all season.

We hit lightning in a bottle vs am. They played man all game and we nullified their OL. And we still could have lost that game. Down multiple scores, go up multiple scores and then had to throw a streak to end the game when they were playing press man

Go watch the pick vs temple. Was the first glimpse.

Mario sucks as a coach, Dawson's offense is super simple. Sure.

But motion, creativity won't prevent tvd from being a bum. He has something wrong mentally and is broken. He's streaky. This dates back to lashlee buddy. I've watched him turn the ball over multiple times a game for 3 years.
I agree go back and watch games back when he was getting praise. He was pushing the ball into tight coverage and to be honest was lucky

Thats Mario ball. We all would have like PA pass but if we f'ed that up, everyone would have just said why didnt we run it. Bottom line is if you want to beat mid-tier P5 teams, you need to be able to get 1 yard
It was the right call especially when your QB has 946,291,324 interceptions in the last 3 games

Advertisement
He was great for us-

I’m talking about a legit pro prospect who had a decent career in the NFL-

Dorsey made it to the NFL played a few seasons but, he was a scrub at best-

Craig Erickson was the last QB that had a decent career-That’s like what over 30+ years ago-

I would just be thrilled to have a QB who is a "good" college QB.

Brock was "good" and at Miami that's usually good enough to win 9+ games.

I don't even want someone that's great, who might leave after 2 years. Just a good solid Dorsey, Brock Berlin, Gino Torretta would be a huge boost to this program. Run the play that's called, have enough arm strength and accuracy to get it where it needs to go, and let playmakers make plays.

Don't cost us games. Tyler.

I would just be thrilled to have a QB who is a "good" college QB.

Brock was "good" and at Miami that's usually good enough to win 9+ games.

I don't even want someone that's great, who might leave after 2 years. Just a good solid Dorsey, Brock Berlin, Gino Torretta would be a huge boost to this program. Run the play that's called, have enough arm strength and accuracy to get it where it needs to go, and let playmakers make plays.

Don't cost us games. Tyler.

Don’t disagree-Still want a legit pro prospect whether he’s a dual threat or a pocket passer that can start for an NFL team-We haven’t had that in 30+ years-

To me it’s unbelievable-

Sorry but I guess I don't remember him firing anyone? Did he fire gattis maybe I forgot since it seemed like it took forever
Basically the entire Offense besides Miribal and the majority of the D.... I mean it wasn't even a year ago...

Advertisement
Cristobal 73-70..... I wanna believe in him but a man is what his record says he is until he proves he isn't......

Tvd will either have injury this week or will get hurt in 1st of FSU game. No way he wants any part of losing to FSU again. Dont know why he just don't say he is injured for rest of year just wants to hurt Miami I guess
Do you think it's gna go any better with emory at QB? That clemson game was not won bc of anything he did. He isn't ready yet. I know TVD sucks but I'd rather not destroy Emorys confidence in that rivalry game. I say let TVD go against FSU and if he's still complete *** then start emory at home v. Lville

Advertisement
Fitting ending. Mario bout to be schooled in the victory formation

You know who remembers Wright? I do. No, Wright wouldn't have looked like Superman with this offense.

Wright had no touch. Absolutely none whatsoever. He had a cannon and threw everything hard, so often high, and his ball down the field absolutely sucked.

Want to talk about here and now, that's cool. Let's not reinvent history or the players themselves. Wright was a highly touted player who didn't live up to the hype from day one on the national stage. That was the All American game and a preview of what was to come. He was a JAG, hate that term, but it's what it is.

A JAG looks significantly better when he isn't getting earholed every other play. If you are able to stand back there without being touched, even the most inaccurate QB can put together enough throws to look good. Kyle had a gun, but was wild, but at least he could at least get throws in. In the few games KW looked good, it was games in which the OL was decent. That's the ONE thing this Miami OL can do, and that's protect the passer. KW would have looked **** good, because any mediocre QB looks great when they aren't being touched. That is, unless they are TVD.

Nobody is at the ledge. I realized at the beginning of the game win or lose we weren't going to Charlotte and we're not beating FSU.

It's time to move on. Play Emory and Jacurri.
I was being sarcastic, bruh. But we should all be at the ledge.

Advertisement
I'm over the sidearm shortstop wannabe mahommes throw off the backfoot can't climb the pocket QB. Blame coaching all you want CIS but anyone over the age of 35 and has actually been on the field of football (not the bench) can obviously spot the problem. The only thing I blame CMC for is not sending 9 to the couch with the rest of y'all scrubs that can't even press the correct button in a game of Madden

Do you think it's gna go any better with emory at QB? That clemson game was not won bc of anything he did. He isn't ready yet. I know TVD sucks but I'd rather not destroy Emorys confidence in that rivalry game. I say let TVD go against FSU and if he's still complete *** then start emory at home v. Lville
It may not have been Emory that won game but didn't throw as many ints or fumble at least. What does TVD playing achieve, unless he is going to play again next year, which I hope is not the case

Basically the entire Offense besides Miribal and the majority of the D.... I mean it wasn't even a year ago...
Guess I thought everyone just got new jobs like Kevin Steele and he never actually said anyone was fired but encouraged them to look for new jobs. Or maybe thay was Manny I can't keep all these **** *** coaches straight anymore...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back