CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's game. This D did everything they could, but you can't overcome putrid offense every single week. No excuse. You give up 17 points in a game, you should win **** near ever single time. In fact, you give up that few, you should be winning most of those games in blowout fashion. This is on Mario and Dawson. Why? Because you have to hold people accountable. TVD has shown he is utterly useless, and you keep sending him out there. I can't believe I'm going to waste my time going to Tallahassee, because they are going to play TVD, and there's no way this D can hold that team to a shutout. That's the ONLY way this team wins, the D will have to play exceptional ball, because the O is that bad.

Thought we had a good chance vs louisville and bc but I think this team folds....again......let's see what they got I guess

lol from the replay you can see JW not even trying to wrap him up, just lunges his shoulder for the "big hit" only for him to bounce off and go the distance
That's all he does. Goes for big hits. Half the time it's a penalty or a miss like that. Dude is a 3rd year player who still doesn't know how or care to tackle someone correctly. And he'll declare for the draft after the season lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams got frustrated and then got Selfish and now we're screwed

I cant fault him. The D played their asses off and they were still being forced to try to win the game again.

Pick six is the only reason we beat UVA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back