CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Do we have any other screens we can call other than the tunnel screen out wide?
We have this year. Everyone one either missed or shoe string tackle. That one was at least creative pulling two lineman for power and then throwing it backside

Advertisement
I dead *** think if Brown went in we could run it at will. Coach going to have to split the locker room. That’s tough man I wouldn’t want to be a HC f that. Especially when u become tight because your a players coach. Man that sucks

Pause
Jacurri with Fletcher, Brashard and Chris Johnson in an option with Chaney, Parrish and Allen rotating is better than this.

I dead *** think if Brown went in we could run it at will. Coach going to have to split the locker room. That’s tough man I wouldn’t want to be a HC f that. Especially when u become tight because your a players coach. Man that sucks

Pause
It’s really not that hard. If your philosophy is the better guy always plays, then there’s nothing to get mad about. At this point TVD has nothing to rest his laurels on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This awfense is Gawd Awful!! We snap the ball with 5 seconds left on every snap. Show some urgency and some tempo!! I mean, c’mon man!! If it’s second & 5 you should have a play ready in case we get the first and one in case we do! Especially if you let the play clock go down to 3 seconds on the previous play!!

Advertisement
Another 12 yards.
O points still. Yes the oline is better then they have been in years, but not going to call them elite, need points to go with these yards. So is it the RBs that just are not good? At this point all they should be doing is running with TVD being garbage yet they are still losing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back