CANES vs NC 7:30 PM on ABC

Advertisement
The team came together and took care of business after a bad first quarter against A2M. They have the ability to stay strong and shake it off.

How the the team responds and plays at UNC is the measuring stick for the rest of the season obviously.

I am hopeful they can bounce back, but I'm giving it about a 20% chance, which I think is just stupidly generous in my part 😂

The team came together and took care of business after a bad first quarter against A2M. They have the ability to stay strong and shake it off.

How the the team responds and plays at UNC is the measuring stick for the rest of the season obviously.

I am hopeful they can bounce back, but I'm giving it about a 20% chance, which I think is just stupidly generous in my part 😂
can i take the under for $10,000?

Advertisement
It aint even been 24 hours.. Cant sweep this under the rug that easy, under 2 minutes all you have to do is take three knees, Mario has three chances to do a victory set and end the game and he runs the ball all three times, we cannot put the ball in play and then blame the ref, chaney, etc. If we had to run the ball, maybe. We had no reason to run, you hire a 8 milli coach to do simple end game time management and he does nothing. Mario needs to publicly accept responsibility for this

For those who wanted to talk about the NC game LAST WEEK this thread is for you. HAVE AT IT! :clapping2:

LETS GO CANES LETS GO CANES LETS GO CANES LETS GO CANES LETS GO CANES!

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
This is the most important game Miami has played since the 2002 national championship game. It is absoluetly a MUST that we win this one. Saturday is a crossroads game, the future of the program will be decided. The stakes couldn't be higher. We either get back on track and GA Tech was a weird fluke, or we lose and the team goes in the tank.

Hope for the best. On Saturday, I'll see you at the crossroads.

This is the most important game Miami has played since the 2002 national championship game. It is absoluetly a MUST that we win this one. Saturday is a crossroads game, the future of the program will be decided. The stakes couldn't be higher. We either get back on track and GA Tech was a weird fluke, or we lose and the team goes in the tank.

You know what’s gonna happen…

We all know how this story goes.

When was the last time we beat NC? 2018?

If Dawson continues to run this slow af offense we have no shot.

Advertisement

It’s sickening that someone has to make this post every single year because we’ve had so many awful losses. There is literally a “biggest game in years” every year for the last decade.

Advertisement

I think the tempo is more so for Mario not Dawson

It’s sickening that someone has to make this post every single year because we’ve had so many awful losses. There is literally a “biggest game in years” every year for the last decade.

I've never made this post before. Not any other year. This team has the talent to do big things, all of those other years that wasn't the case.

I get where people's minds are at right now and I'm ****ed off too, believe me. But facts that were true yesterday are still true today about the talent on this team, the schemes, and all of that. They had an epic bad day. Like a one-in-a-million bad day. They're still capable of winning every remaining game on the schedule.

The reason I say THIS game is the most important since 2002 is because I think it will determine how the rest of the season goes. We can put ourselves in the situation where we look back at the GA Tech game as a fluke loss from a growing team, like Washington in 2000. Or we can let this game beat us two weeks in a row, go on a losing streak, tank the recruiting class, get more staff turnover, transfers, and the rebuild starts again from scratch.

That's why I say it's the most important game.

I know it's bordering on mental illness at this point for me to have even a shred of hope that we can come back from what just happened/ has been happening for years, but I feel as if we go into UNC on Saturday and boat race them. Everyone on the team clicking, they now have a point to prove and will do it in convincing fashion. If behind closed doors the coaching staff has taken responsibility for the atrocity that just took place the players will show out. If we were to lose the game in convincing fashion the program should just be disbanded and I will find a new team to root for because there will be no coming back. Looking forward to Saturday night and Go Canes!

I actually think a slow game plan may work better against UNC. We need to limit their possessions

Advertisement
Back