Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I said this team was 20-25 players away
I think it’s more like 40
We dont have the horses
These players are simply not that good

That's culture. For the last 20+ years, that culture hasn't been at Miami, and it's going to take Mario longer than 8 months to get that going. It's going to take recruiting kids that have that kind of attitude, it's going to take building legitimate leaders to where the expectations are there even when coaches and support staff aren't in the room(People forget that coaches only spend 20 hours per week with the players), it's going to take a lot of things. Those things won't happen overnight, unfortunately we have to suffer through days like this
Man, we say **** like this every time we get a new coach.

They might get 5 or 6 wins this season if they are lucky. Might get to play in the Sun Bowl if lucky, what an improvement from last season. When that recruiting class drops soon gonna be alot of reason for hope with this team!

Advertisement
Not in total shock that we lost but in shock we gave up 45 points. If we lost I figured it would look like texas a&m vs App state where we just couldn't score. Smh ...just wow

Oregon fans are probably saying the same thing MANNY style abouthe team Mario left as they are down two scores to WASHINGTON sTATE RIGHT NOW.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back