Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol they scored 2 touchdowns in the fourth quarter alone and we have no DBs.

How much confidence in the defense do you have?
Exactly. It's like people have been watching this game. The defense CAN'T stop them. At all. Doesn't matter where the line up, we can't stop them. May as well give us a chance to get lucky with the onside kick

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Advertisement
what is james williams doing out there? play like this is non contact sport

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess what D they are just running the clock out. Oh well I am sure the players will be mad now wait until they have a week off....lol

What changed in a week?

Culture. Culture. Culture. I can have the best staff, provide the best game plan, but if the team is used to letdowns, and are mentally soft as ****, it doesn't matter. That's the problem. Years of stupid crap isn't going to be rectified in 8 months, especially when you look at the guys he is stuck playing. There's a reason why Mario is throwing everything into recruiting, he knows full well that he needs to overhaul the roster, and then build them up under a culture of accountability. When your starting QB has to be told "Dude, you should have the contact information of your receivers", that's a scathing indictment of the staff that came before you and what was tolerated.

The reason is ....thats the only thing he is good or strong at.

The deflection isnt gonna work...you dont need your wr's contact to play football. I started 3 years on the OL in college and never had my qbs number ...what does that have to do with ANYTHING...let alone the proevious staff?>

Advertisement
Why tf are we trying to strip the ball before securing the tackle first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back