Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I predicted 8-4 but did not have MTSU as one of the losses. No sunshine pumping this one. We are in for a long season.
People were so convinced this team would march to the acc championship game without scoring a TD against a P5 team

Mopes unite

Advertisement
I got banned for going against all the Mario mouth breathers...I'm not going to get banned again but I told you all this guy isn't it. This blame goes on him period. He hired Gattis, he allowed TVD to have 4 mediocre games in a row.

Advertisement
This fanbase loves to torch the farm at the first sign of trouble, then complain when the farm doesn't produce anything. 4 games in, and people are looking to torch this coaching staff, knowing full well that Mario inherited crap, hence why people were against Diaz. I'm convinced that a lot of our fans aren't actually fans at all. There's no way someone that allegedly cares about a program can consistently be at their happiest when things aren't going well.

dude Mario inherited a team that the whole of the CFB world thought was top 15.
At the very least he inherited a team with a QB that people thought was 1st round talent and SHOWED it for half the season last year.

He looks like an abortion now.... (same thing he did with Herbert)
We cant defend and we cant score....

and that's WITH money... Manny had 1/10 the resources man....

this is totally unacceptable man....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take a good look fellas, this is what to expect the rest of the season. Teams are gonna dare our WRs to beat them and load up to stop the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back