Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fanbase loves to torch the farm at the first sign of trouble, then complain when the farm doesn't produce anything. 4 games in, and people are looking to torch this coaching staff, knowing full well that Mario inherited crap, hence why people were against Diaz. I'm convinced that a lot of our fans aren't actually fans at all. There's no way someone that allegedly cares about a program can consistently be at their happiest when things aren't going well.
Nah you don't lose to Middle Tennessee in this fashion. A close 3 point loss is one thing but we're getting our *** kicked, completely unacceptable.

Advertisement
This fanbase loves to torch the farm at the first sign of trouble, then complain when the farm doesn't produce anything. 4 games in, and people are looking to torch this coaching staff, knowing full well that Mario inherited crap, hence why people were against Diaz. I'm convinced that a lot of our fans aren't actually fans at all. There's no way someone that allegedly cares about a program can consistently be at their happiest when things aren't going well.
You know what don’t make ******* excuses or entire roster as crap as it is is better than their entire roster by four times. This isn’t one of those you write off because it’s Manny’s guys. This is on the staff for sure as well as the players. Anyone that doesn’t think so is a ******* idiot

I ain't happy about this. This total bull****! We have seen this before team is garbage and nothing is going to change it. And when you lose these games you can't get recruits that are needed to overcome ****** coaching. We are in a never ending cycle here......

Advertisement
MTSU is just beating us plain and simple. Held us twice on 4th and goal. 2 interceptions. Fumble. They drive the ball and score running the ball st the goaline. 2 huge TD passes.

Beat in just about every phase except special teams of all things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
thought this type of preparation and performance was over with. we may be worse than at the end of last year.

Advertisement
I'm sure we'll get better once we lose our recruits. And mark it down, Mario is already Mack Brown's *****

But I still don’t recall the CBs specifically getting abused for long scores and catches so many times like this. We were crap under NoD, but we’ve had guys get murdered downfield like 6 times this game. Just insane.
This is what happens when you go years without recruiting cornerbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back