Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This fanbase loves to torch the farm at the first sign of trouble, then complain when the farm doesn't produce anything. 4 games in, and people are looking to torch this coaching staff, knowing full well that Mario inherited crap, hence why people were against Diaz. I'm convinced that a lot of our fans aren't actually fans at all. There's no way someone that allegedly cares about a program can consistently be at their happiest when things aren't going well.
Brother, YOU DONT
LOSE TO MIDDLE TENNESSEE, EVER!

They just drove the field. Never been so disappointed in a Canes team ever considering the coach, staff, etc.

I am out for the rest of the day. Phone is about to die anyway.

This one hurts.

We can’t score from the red zone still.

QB controversy.

Recruits we will for sure lose.

Where do we go from here?
It's unbelievable man. We just got man handled by Middle Tennessee. Our program is so bad now that middle Tennessee has faster and stronger players on top of having better coaches. I have never seen anything like this before? Sure a couple G5 teams win a close game against a power 5 team but this wasn't close, Middle Tennessee kicked our *** from the beginning until the end.

Advertisement
This fanbase loves to torch the farm at the first sign of trouble, then complain when the farm doesn't produce anything. 4 games in, and people are looking to torch this coaching staff, knowing full well that Mario inherited crap, hence why people were against Diaz. I'm convinced that a lot of our fans aren't actually fans at all. There's no way someone that allegedly cares about a program can consistently be at their happiest when things aren't going well.
Dude we put up 9 points in the biggest game of the year and we just lost to MTSU. What the **** are you talking about? Lmao

Maybe 2012 under the heights of DNo with that mostly freshmen team. There were some huge point totals given up
But I still don’t recall the CBs specifically getting abused for long scores and catches so many times like this. We were crap under NoD, but we’ve had guys get murdered downfield like 6 times this game. Just insane.

Advertisement
It's Middle ******* Tennessee State dude. Quit making ******* excuses

Advertisement
This isn’t one of those storybook games with David beating Goliath using a heroic effort and some magic.

We’re just getting our asses kicked by a better team.

Just happens “we” is Miami.

MTSU is the better team.

That’s what’s crazy.

Don't worry announcers, we're going to lose this game and were going to lose the bye week too before Mack Brown hands CMC his ***. Tough times ahead fellas. Even the band looks sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back