Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Garcia must not be that good for them not to make the change… in which case… this is going to be a long season

Advertisement
Well. Here's your game you said Mario would lose you didn't expect to lose.

The good news is I expect to lose a lot more games, so my expectations won’t be broken.

Before the year, I had 9-3. After last week, I had 7-5 but now.......4-8. This is going to be a really brutal season for hurricane fans. Oh and people will laugh at us too. We might be worst then Ga Tech and Va Tech.....WTF

This feels numbing. Were getting our asses kicked all over the field today. Were finding oit alot about this team today. We have some individual liabilites out there on this defense. My Gawd man.

Advertisement
The coaches should be doing the all the suicide punishments/runs over the next few weeks.

Advertisement
Love seeing other schools come into miami laughing at Miami year after year, great program!

Allow me to be the first, many more to come, to post Saben lost to Louisiana Monroe year one. 😂

Advertisement
I’m not going to lie this is the most demoralizing loss of the last two decades. We have a $12 million staff and more backing than ever. And we are getting completely dominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back