Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, make the catch and keep the drive going. Still early in 3rd and we might get another score and make the game much easier. Now, we have to stop them. Absolutely cannot let them score this possession
Especially with TVD being off, this could’ve helped tremendously. Needed that. Luckily, the defense held up. Let’s see what this next drive does.

Advertisement
MTS did us a favor. if I was them I would just run the ball and shorten the game for our offense. We can't make throws, then when he does, we drop the ball
They’re naturally up tempo so they won’t just turn into a run heavy team. Very easy shot to come back if we could actually score

Advertisement
Sounds like someone starting to wake up. You're still not there yet but at least you're showing signs compared to last week

I got beat up last week for suggesting that UNC game was really scary. I should have said Coastal Carolina instead. I'm amazed how people were positive losing to a terrible Texas A&M team. I saw people saying we would run thru the coastal!! WTF are they talking about
Same ol offseason hype. The culture of this team will take some recruiting cycles to eliminate.

Reading comprehension. Not your strong suit.

You know how you avoid these kind of performances? When you build a culture of guys that take pride in what they do, EVERY SINGLE GAME. Guess what? That culture hasn't been in Coral Gables for much of the last 2 decades. Mario isn't fixing that in 9 months. I could bring in the ghost of Pop Warner, with Bear Bryant and Bill Walsh as assistants, and that won't fix years of horrific culture. That's my point.

Football isnt your strong suit.

You dont need culture to beat MTSU.

They are being outcoached....and play a boring bland brand of football regardless. His guys didnt take pride EVERY GAME at Oregon either because they routinely lost games they shouldnt have.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back