Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall, the team is bad besides maybe four players.

Sure receivers are slow, but TVD has to understand his personnel on the field. Better college QBs have overcome more with less

Is Garcia that bad to keep this trash product that TVD is serving on the field?
Garcia has a better connection with the young WRs. At least he did in the spring game. I think it has more to do with optics as why they aren't pulling TVD. Because he should've been pulled in the 1st qtr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well win this game, but this is as bad a half as I’ve seen us play. We’re two years away from being a consistent 9-3 team. To many jags on this team, culture has been rotten for 20 years.

Also, Garcia needs to get first team snaps these next two weeks.

Advertisement
Just checking in to make sure everyone is ok

national-suicide-prevention-life-line.jpg

Advertisement
Or maybe Lashlee’s offense is so basic it only works against teams that blow, and sucks vs real defenses.

Gattis is not without heavy criticism, but Lashlee was so one dimensional and that shouldn’t be the standard
of our losses last year. How many were on the offense? Serious question. Cause I kind of forget

I said last week, an offense that struggles to make big plays is doomed to fail.

Last season, we had a ton of big plays, and the results were evident. No big plays spells big trouble.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back