Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
man with our punt returners??? **** id rather let the clock run out. we aint getting to mid field in less than 9 plays

Advertisement
I honestly don’t care about the A&M game anymore.

I think this halftime is Mario’s first true big moment.

You have to sit TVD. Otherwise his talk is cheap, and that undermines his entire philosophy.

(Doesn’t mean the kid can’t play later this game or season, but it ain’t working today.)

Advertisement
That’s a negative. As the HC, he has final say on approving what is being run/called.

I said last week that he needs to hire a passing game coordinator pronto, but he will not do it. He is stuck in a vacuum of time, and refuses to change. We are getting boat raced by a much inferior team, and this still will not be enough for him to change his ways.
as I said before - Gattis talks like he wants to spread it out and go fast. hes about speed and space and has said the same here and Michigan. if this is what we see then at some point its unfair of me to blame the oC. its the HC philosophy at this point. no one in their right mind can say running that slow of a drive down 3 touchdowns is smart

Advertisement
MARIO HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW TO MANAGE A CLOCK..

Why run a slow *** offense while down.. but yet play to try and get the ball back before half? Wtf..

WE GOT 9 MORE YEARS OF THIS BS?

Oh look we could have gotten the ball back for a prayer FG before halftime and we get the ball to start…but TVD once again costing us by blowing that timeout

If he sees the field 2H that’s on Mario

Advertisement
im gonna explain this to some of you making fun of people who question GATTIS when TVD misses a WR. .... It is the whole PHILOSOPHY of the offense.

TVD didnt regress in 9 months . The Offence did, and that is hurting TVD confidence and frankly everything. This 100% on the offensive coaching and philosophy.
So it's coaching that makes Mallory drop the 4th down play? and it's the coaches that makes TVD inaccurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back