Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can already see the post game Mario defenders saying it's not Mario's fault that our TEs who are well known to be atrocious blockers are missing blocks or that a slow plodding offense that doesn't score TDs is a bad formula for success.

Advertisement
Can’t blame scheme here! We’ve had orange shirts running wide open…. on EVERY PASS. 9 just can’t hit the broad side of a barn, right now. I ain’t caping for Gattis either. But TVD is playing like *** right now.
Who replaces players? Same guy right

Advertisement
Advertisement
y'all blame the QB on the 3 and 1. the OL is getting cake walked right now. this entire scheme and roster needs to go .
I've defended Gattis, but that 3rd and 1 was a bad call, especially knowing it's 4 down territory. TVD has been ***, yes, but that would've been a good spot to pass for a TD.

Advertisement
How is this on Gattis' offense? Missed easy throws, interceptions, fumbles, OL not blocking, and defense sleep walking.
Haven't you heard? If you drop the ball, that hit you in the hands, somehow it's on the guy that called the play.

I hope the sunshine pumpers in the recruiting forum can sit down and shut the f*ck up.

This is WHAT SOME OF THE PRACTICES IN THE FALL LOOKED LIKE!
I heard on this very site that TVD was surgical and hadn’t dropped off a bit.

The announcers have said it as well, this is a run fist offense. Mario better to realize the goal is to win, not ******* be a run first offense. Do whatever it takes to win whether that means running or passing. And right now it should be passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back