Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And what playmakers are those
It’s really simple, they are stacking the box like crazy and the WRs are open for like the first 6-7 yards. Gattis just refuses to take advantage of what the defense is giving you, he’s calling a terrible game.

Why are we not running a QB sneak there?

Was like 4 inches to go smh

Advertisement
Oh you did brag about money. I said ban bet. You’re the man. Stand up. It’s not a lot between two fat cats like you and I.
Never said I was a fat cat. I said I don’t prefer to beg money when I’m rooting to lose the bet. You are the one who brought up my job. 1k let’s go.

Advertisement
Ok, here is my deal with Gattis. I'm not on the "Fire Gattis" train, but why the **** can't he scheme a player open or take advantage of the defense being aggressive. Lashlee had his issues, but he was always good for a few plays a game where he would see something from the defense and scheme up a player wide open.

Down 21 and we are running out the clock. this sh*t is crazzyyyyyy to me... This offense is soooo uninspiring.

COMPLETE MEATHEAD FOOTBALL....and completely what i expected when we hired who we hired.
Zerr zero tempo. Im not even asking for a hurry up. The tempo is painful. Like when we line up and then look at the sideline for 20 seconds for a play. Oh man

How the **** did we go from a 3 year rebuild to looking like 5+ just to be even average?

Advertisement
He transferred to maintain his reputation
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Down 21, sure, let's go ahead and take 8-9 minutes each drive to HOPE to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back