Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is the reason I wanted Lane Kiffin.

You have some talent or ability to draw talent on defense locally...You need a true offensive mind to execute and draw real results with our teams makeup

Mario Crstobal did a horrible job getting this team ready to play...sad to say this but its the 2nd quarter of a game against MTSU and i have realized its over and an L.

I SAT AN WATCHED MY dOLPHINS DOWN 21 LAST SUNDAY AND CONTINUED TO WATCH THE GAME AS I HAD FAITH WE COULD COME BACK. THIS TEAM NOT SO MUCH.
Never get alumni at coach because 90% of the time it never works ou

Advertisement
Y’all keep blaming Mario… are y’all not watching and seeing what’s happening on the field with the “PLAYERS”?……

Advertisement
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

You leave TVD in, we’re not winning. We’re probably not winning regardless, but you have to make a change now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m at the game. TVD is shook. His mechanics all over the place. Not much communication between him and Ponce.

Mario was bought here to make tough decisions when do you pull your starting qb who has the yips and put in backup even if it’s just for a series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back