Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not going to say this is the season, bc that would be dramatic.

But Mario has a decision to make right here.

If he rides with TVD, we likely lose this game.

If he replaces him with Garcia, even if we lose, he can't go back to TVD.

Then be prepared for this to NEVER get fixed. The community wants someone to just come along and wave a magic wand to fix this, the community needs to step up. The school is putting money into the program, doing everything the fanbase requested, but because it's not an immediate smashing success, everyone is running to the exits.

Keep the following in mind: Even when Alabama was pure dogcrap under Shula, they still recruited well. They still had talent, to where when Nick Saban came in, he had SOMETHING to work with.
You think this team losing to Middle Tennesse State is fine? They are doing everything the fanbase is requesting except for winning games and losing to the likes of Middle Tennesse state. No rebuild at Miami should include a loss to a team like this. I guess Miami has no talent at all right now because of these recruits? I am pretty sure they are talented enough to beat thia team but I guess not.

Advertisement
He has played well this year. You can’t make every tackle.
Respectfully disagree.
He has flashed greatness. He also has shown poor tackling techniques and undisciplined play.
His lack of discipline may cost us a close game down the road.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back