Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
42C7E5F9-7B62-46A4-8602-CE6E4BDA857E.jpeg

Advertisement
For those of you who never seem to learn that Miami football is stressful enough here is my weekly reminder.
3382C024-F19D-4921-B2E3-7666707414AF.jpeg

Advertisement
So what’s the difference between Cristobal and Diaz?

Is there one?
Yeah…Danny Miaz hired a much better OC after his enormous mistake with Enos. That’s the difference.

Mario has run the same **** offense everywhere that he’s been at, and still refuses to evolve, This is an atrocious performance. At least in the FIU game we were in it for the majority of the game. This is just an absolute *** kicking.

This is the reason I wanted Lane Kiffin.

You have some talent or ability to draw talent on defense locally...You need a true offensive mind to execute and draw real results with our teams makeup

Mario Crstobal did a horrible job getting this team ready to play...sad to say this but its the 2nd quarter of a game against MTSU and i have realized its over and an L.

I SAT AN WATCHED MY dOLPHINS DOWN 21 LAST SUNDAY AND CONTINUED TO WATCH THE GAME AS I HAD FAITH WE COULD COME BACK. THIS TEAM NOT SO MUCH.

Advertisement
@PIPO

What does the players' demeanor on the sideline look like?

Seriously worried we are just going in the tank right now

Is there any chance we reach consensus TVD is mid?
hes been trash. the D also is trash. the OL can't block you or me. the coaches all flat out suck. Mario has been a fail right now. the team didnt even show up to play and is completely flat

Advertisement
That heisman talk was from Canes fans. U can’t find his name on any serious list.
There was definitely serious national praise recognizing what he did last year. But whether it's Heisman or not misses the point. The point is that he was playing like an entirely different player last year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back