Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
**** Van Dyke gotta go
1664051834541.gif

Advertisement
That will ultimately determine the success of his tenure here.

Yep. His "Style" has never succeeded at a FL school. Never. I don't know why it's so difficult for some of these super successful and smart people to figure this out. History shows what works at UF, FSU, Miami, UCF etc. It's not complicated

Advertisement
You really think any coach would fix years of this crap in ONE offseason? Even if Miami hired Urban Meyer, or found a way to recreate prime Jimmy Johnson, there's no way you can overcome years of awful habits and mediocre recruiting in that short of a time. Most of us came into the season knowing this team is flawed, hence why the last guy got canned. It may be worse than any of us actually thought.

This fanbase blows, it's shameful to think that me, an alum that makes 1-3 road games per year, despite living in Arizona will see more Canes football live than our local "Fans" that live within easy driving distance of Hard Rock. I get that the weather stinks, but that turnout is embarrassing. Guess we are hoping that Life Wallet checks are fat, because it's a tough sell on anything else.

And yet the vast majority of fans here predicted 9-3 or better in the preseason.

Straight Jonestown Massacre drinking the poison Kool-Aid

This is a fix the culture season and recruit like **** to upgrade the talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao.. I can’t man..

The most strange team I’ve ever ****’n seen in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back