Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Or maybe the team should stop playing like this for 15 plus years? Don't matter who coach is,what players are there still same result..... Always expect the worse with this team they never perform like they should
You really think any coach would fix years of this crap in ONE offseason? Even if Miami hired Urban Meyer, or found a way to recreate prime Jimmy Johnson, there's no way you can overcome years of awful habits and mediocre recruiting in that short of a time. Most of us came into the season knowing this team is flawed, hence why the last guy got canned. It may be worse than any of us actually thought.

This fanbase blows, it's shameful to think that me, an alum that makes 1-3 road games per year, despite living in Arizona will see more Canes football live than our local "Fans" that live within easy driving distance of Hard Rock. I get that the weather stinks, but that turnout is embarrassing. Guess we are hoping that Life Wallet checks are fat, because it's a tough sell on anything else.

Advertisement
Lol do you have a job? That’s a joke. Nothing under a 1000$ don’t be that guy. I spill less in booze every weekend of my life. I’m not a gambler, but please make it interesting
Yeah sounds like you don’t want to make the bet.

dude his mechanics look HORRIBLE. he made a good progression imo as a QB from start 1 to the end. hes completely regressed. mallory sucks man. just medically retire
Won't get any arguments out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back