Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let’s check the play with 6 on the clock.

My god I’m still irritated. That’s worse than one of the picks.

Advertisement
Gattis will be fired after this year. This show is going to get worse not better. I've been watching CFB for 30+ years religiously. You see these same scenarios play out all of the time in CFB. The offensive preparation is horrific and inexcusable for any program. Every play looks worse and that's not normal at ALL

Mario should let this season play out, fire Gattis and hire Frost as OC........Would be an amazing move for him if he can let go of his idea of ground and pound. Forget what happened at NEB (Nobody will ever win there), Frost is a stud OC playcaller with FL talent/speed.

Gattis sucks and was a terrible choice by Mario given how he performed at Michigan, and only had the final year he did with harbaugh and others completely in his ****. Terrible terrible job rolling the dice on the guy owning the offense solo. Spending more money than ever and Mario makes literally the exact same mistake Manny did in year one. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Merry Christmas, Brother. Consider this a gift.

Thread:

The take:

Gold.

boom smile GIF

Maybe this is what they need. Obviously their heads aren’t in this game. Mario is going to destroy them during their week off. Kick in the *** before conference play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not even going to bother reading the thread to get caught up, but I can safely say that there's three kinds of posts on this one.

1)Fire EVERYONE
2)Fire EVERYONE
3)Fire EVERYONE

That said, it's early. Calm it down, fluky crap happens, especially when the weather is crap. If this team can put together a good TD drive here, get another stop and then come back and score again, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back