Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There are just young men on this team that have ZERO BUSINESS being on the field representing this team. None. They should be benched and encouraged to transfer. Coach needs to separate the chaff from the wheat.
We couldn’t field a team if we did that.

Let’s do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the most unbelievable **** I've ever seen as a Canes fan.

And that's no hyperbole.
Program is done. Nothing is bringing it back. We are all basically degenerate addicts that come here and eat up all the “insider” info…the sunshine pumping every year between June and August. And by the middle of October we all get a nice healthy dose of reality.

Already seen enough of Mario. He aint it. Gattis play-calling is Patrick Nix-esque. Neg me as a mope if you want but facts are facts. Miami will always be mentally soft. All the money in the world isn’t going to turn this around.

Advertisement
I mean, somebody tell me what I'm looking at? Manny's recruits that awful? Too stupid to learn the new systems? Or a completely inept corching staph??

That BC trash is giggling like a girl every time we give up a big play. He loves to see this

Advertisement
TVD’s biggest issue isn’t his arm it’s his nerves

Garcia doesn’t feel the nerves the same way even if he doesn’t have as strong as the arm

He seems like he would be pretty good in a true passing fast paced offense. I've honestly never seen the hype with TVD, he doesn't have athletic ability in any real area of the game. JMO, don't shoot! I do agree that TVD's eyes say it all, he's shook vs MTSU (His coaches have done him zero favors obv)

Mario hired a horrible staff offensively, the QB coach guy is a clown, gattis is a clown, no WR coach. TE's look like dogsh1t. There are very dynamic offensive minds out there. Mario has to make an immediate change of staff, ala Jimmy Johnson in 1985.

These are games you any lose. Just can’t, it ain’t t over but it’s not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back