Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
if the coaches aren't getting through, its on them. im not blaming the players for every little thing after we've seen what 20 years of poor coaching looks like. Mario is not an elite coach so stop treating him like one. hes been good at Oregon. hes a beast recruiter. hes putting up a Manny performance today.

I agree Mario is to blame on some of this as is gattis.

Advertisement
All that talk about Mario being an alpha and taking no BS all goes out the window if TVD starts the second half.

Watch it go out the window then.

Stevenson has been getting cooked all game and he’s still in there.

Flagg has been in the wrong hole 3 times already and is still in there.

Knighton has fumbled like a ****** and is still in there. Second fumble in three games. He’s still in there

This guy is no different than Diaz

Advertisement
it took 50 11 plays for us to score on that drive.....WE ARE DOWN 21.....can you hurry the f*ck up?.

I know Gattis is in the booth but ****.
Mario is not it unfortunately. Sad 4 games in the writing is on the wall. Things like doing a 7 min drive down 21 don’t change.

why is Mario calling timeouts when he only has 2 left? at best you get the ball back with 20 secs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every throw is off. EVERY SINGLE ONE. When even a simple swing pass is dicey, it's not good. I don't know if TVD is just overthinking, or he's completely checked out, but this is mental. Maybe he has the yips, it happens..
fire Mario too bro. blame the QB yes but blame the HC. hes ***. he looks every bit of awful as his 64-61 record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back