Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So fire both Mario and Gattis by Thanksgiving lol
nah man. gattis could be scape goat. ill actually admit that I dont think its all JG. its clear from how he speaks what he envisions. the issue is hes worked for ****ers who are in the 1940s and somehow this board thinks that works. we look boring, slow, plodding, w.e. adjective you want to use. the pace has to be a Mario ball control thing. this is 2022. we recruit in an area that runs pace and space. Spo went to Oregon to learn from chip regarding offensive principles to take over to basketball when lebron and bosh were here.

No one saw this coming. We all expected a win and we should have.

These guys failed and the shock and sting needs to sit with them for a long time.

This was either the wake up call needed that will lead to a big turnaround or it is the beginning of a long troubling skid.
I’ll take the latter. Let’s accept it for once and for all: we are a very non-competitive program out there. The rats are coming out of the woodwork and beating this once great program. We are a “has been” program. All this talk about Mario and the platinum edition staff, our own stadium, our own this, our own that, is nothing more than lipstick on a pig. Let’s pour all our emotional investments into our La Crosse program. What? We don’t have one? About **** time we started looking into it. Of course we’ll suck at that too, but it’ll be La Crosse, not football that Jim Kelly once played and made us proud. Not football that Schnelly…we’ll, you get the point.

Not only am I scared of UNC, I am scared of the whole ACC!! You know what, I was wrong....I should have been scared of the Middle Tennessee too. Blast me for saying we were going to lose 2-3 games in the coastal. I give you props for even showing back up but.....man you were way off on this team. This team going to struggle to even win 6 games
Bro...I was at the game and there are 0 excuses for this loss....but I still am not scared of any teams...
This has to go on the coaching staff and I am not giving Mario a pass...fvck no bc if this was Manny...there would of been a thousand more blasting him....
You can't praise and put a coach on a pedestal.....and not trash on him for a horrible loss like this...he must be held accountable.
Thank God the gator lost...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back