CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Idk, but given that he allegedly wasn't on schedule to play at all at the start of the week, I'm sure it'll heal.

Then they need to score and get him out of there cause we won’t do much with him throwing ducks…oh and thanks for the answer..

Vegas looking brilliant with UM -16.5... Mario has to make them look bad this half.
i never bet, and i put $250 down to cover this one. maybe I'll be an idiot but I just had a good feeling. if we keep this up it'll end ~30 to ~6 and that's still a win

Regardless of TVD's injury, he needs game reps. Can't have him going in to a big game rusty. I'd probably pull him after a drive or 2 in the second half though because he's clearly struggling to grip the ball properly.
ok point taken @407cane too.

Advertisement
Y'all see that massive black tape on his index finger? Yes, thats the injury.

Now, what part of the hand is being used LAST to throw a football? Guess.

Advertisement
It’s always something, as my dad used to say. That’s TVD. Always something with him. Maybe he’s a p word fellas

Against a MAC defense.

Miami Oh was 88th in defensive passing success rate last year, and 107th in PPA.

They had absolutely no passing defense last year.

and yet, here we are…

Ban me if y'all want, but you have to be somewhat retarded if you're watching our QB and still *****ing about the pass plays. What else can we do???

We threw the ball like q2 times and half were screens. They seem happy to run for 7 yards a carry vs a inferior team
Yes… but we need to punch in some scores.

Zero creativity with the TEs… wishful thinking but im hoping that’s something we see next week

Advertisement
I’ve been feeling this way since last year. If this continues, you tell him to either declare for the draft next year or let him hit the portal. Can’t win with a QB who is scared to let loose.
It ien't scared to let loose, I just don't think he's all that good.

I get that TVD might be playing with some hesitation, but if we start out like this against Jimbo, we’re Dead Men Walking.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back