CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
starting to think its Mario micro managing. Gattis Michigan offense did not look that here. Now Dawson offense doesn't look like it did a UH here. it is early but we have seen this play out before
This and bad time outs were two big criticisms from Oregon fans in between crying about him leaving them. We were warned lol

The second half should be about getting TVD in rhythm and starting to rebuild his confidence.

The “play vanilla/save it for Texas A&M” idea… doesn’t work with TVD struggling.

It’s only a two score game.

The second half will be about trying to grind out a win. Not work on things for next week.

Advertisement
It’s not that bad, we just need some more explosive plays and to get the TE’s involved

I can repeat post that TVD is hurt and thats why we won't throw downfield and people in here will blissfully ignore it lol
But I thought the injury wasn’t a concern? We all were stupid and the media was foolish for reporting? Old news?

Advertisement
Defensively, we look stellar. Offensively, we look stellar (up front and at RB). If TVD wasn't having such issues pushing the ball downfield we'd be up by 3 scores.

Passing game looks underwhelming and unimaginative so far. Hopefully they're simply not showing their hand until A&M. I'm liking the run game and defense so far though

Advertisement
Some of you need to chill with the TVD sucks crap so quickly. It's the first half of the game. Obviously he isn't 100 percent...the playcalling is hinting at that. If he plays like this for another couple games, then yeah, you can pass judgement.

If he is playing like this against TAMU we are going to get boatraced. I like our D, but I don't think it will be able to keep Petrino's offense off the scoreboard. Need to see we can push the ball downfield.

passing offense went to the ditches when young went out. he's our #1 wr and drop off - horton i guess0 - obviously huge after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back